I always enjoy what Yvonne shares over at Quilting Jet Girl. So when she posted about 2017 Planning, I though it would be a good place for me to try to plan some things for 2017.
In 2016 I finished 20 Quilts and 5 Projects and some Charity Blocks, CocoaQuilts Quilts 2016. I have one more quilt to finish for Christmas.
My 2017 Goals are:
1. Use lots of stash
2. Participate in at least 2 BOMs.
3. Particpate in a few swaps
4. Make at least 12 new quilts
5. Learn FMQ and practice!!
6. Continue to work on Charity Blocks and Quilts
7. Post on the blog at least twice a week